Monday, March 21, 2011

Portrait 2 - The Muse (Personal Portrait Project) SOVEREIGN STUDIO

The second portrait in my personal portrait series is a portrait of Emma, portraying her as artists Muse.

I've known Emma for around four years now, and she's  continuously inspired my projects and brought ideas that have been trapped inside my head (scary place to be trapped!) into glorious reality.

Inspiring beyond her outer beauty - not only is she magnificently beautiful and incredibly lovely, but also brilliantly gifted in the brains department.  Having just completed a Bachelor of Politics and International Relations, Emma is currently studying Honours of Philosophy in Politics and IR. Wow. My brain hurts just thinking about it!

So here it is, my tribute to the fabulous Emma, my muse (big thanks to the wonderful Judy Stone for her gorgeous hair and makeup!)

(See more of my portrait photography on my website: Kate Luke Photography)




2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lorna! Look forward to catching up with you soon, hope you are well xoxo

    ReplyDelete