Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Very Thought of You - Beautiful Bungendore Bridal fashion shoot

Something I have been appreciating about Canberra recently is how big the sky is here, on a cloudless day, I just love how open and spacious Canberra feels.

One of my favourite places of all in the region is Lake George. It is such an amazing area, where this feeling of space is amplified even further.

Last year I was fortunate enough to team up with some wonderfully talented locals to put together a bridal fashion/hair/makeup shoot in the Bungendore region.

Emma from Antique Salon, Heather from Heather Turk Makeup and the beautiful Divya and Maddie modelled for us at a time of year that was still pretty chilly! I love the results of this shoot, one of my fave images is below:


See the rest of the images here

No comments:

Post a Comment