Saturday, November 19, 2011

Canberra Family Photographer - Sweetness & Light

I was lucky enough to shoot Giselle & Marks wedding in winter of 2010, what a beautiful and elegant day it was, I remember the Canberra autumnal colours vividly! 

The wedding was pre-blog days - here are a couple of images from their day (just to refresh your memory & because they're gorgeous! :)):




I was even more delighted when Giselle contacted me recently to photograph their baby girl, Alannah, it is always exciting meeting new family members of couples I have worked with, a really amazing part of my job.  We met at the same place we'd taken some of the wedding images, down by the lake, a spot that is gorgeous year round!

What a gorgeous little blossom Alannah is!  I can't say as much as the images can, hope you enjoy these as much as I did taking them.

























No comments:

Post a Comment