Thursday, August 11, 2011

Portrait 7 Gerard - Stylist


Portrait number 7 from my personal portrait project is of Gerard.  Gerard is an amazing fashion stylist whom I met when we were judging a fashion event.  I’ve always had great appreciation of stylish people, the way they can so effortlessly, as if it’s second nature, create magnificently cool creations or combinations of clothes that make a statement.  As one not gifted with such talents, I am always in awe seeing this kind of work in action!

In this portrait, I wanted to tell the story of Gerard in his “behind the scenes” role as stylist.  Often working behind the scenes and out of the spotlight, I wanted to show the man behind the styling that most Canberrans have probably seen at some point without knowing it. 

Thanks to Emma W for also appearing in this image.

Here it is! Gerard - Stylist

Copyright - Kate Luke Photography 2011

1 comment:

  1. OMG WOW WOW My favouritist favourite ever.

    ReplyDelete